Thursday, March 19, 2009

Silly boy.

Saith has learned to stand up in his crib, he won't do it all the time, but he knows how!
We bought him a pretty cool toy that rocks when he's sitting in it, then can turn to a car when you pull the rockers off. It has a bar behind it that he can use to learn to steady himself. Or you can add a push bar that the parent can use to steer him around. Then the side rails can come off when he's big enough to push with his feet. It was expensive, but oh so worth it.
His shirt says "Warning, I kick and run." He's not running yet, but I imagine when he does, he will be kicking everything in sight. He's going to give us a run for our money. But still, oh so worth it. Saith is a ham for the camera, he loves to smile when I take a picture. Unfortunately, he also loves to close his eyes, so it's hard to get a good picture.
We played in his room for a long time today. That's his "Magic Cookie Jar". It sings to him.
Here's the tow truck Saith's Gramma got him for Christmas. He loves to tip it over and smack it around. I think he's beginning to understand that his trucks roll around on the ground.

And finally, thank you Saith for holding still long enough to get a face shot of you. Silly boy.

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo - it's amazing how he can look like his own little person. Until he smiles with teeth. Then Bubba totally shines through! One of the pictures here he looks a little like Ted to me. I had to do a double take.

    ReplyDelete