Friday, May 15, 2009

Mothers' Day 2009

We had a busy Mothers' Day this year. It was my very first, and I had a blast. We started out by going out to breakfast with Bill, Tam and Krista. Food was good, and so was the company, like always. And they picked up the tab, which was really nice of them.

Grandpa, Saith and Grandma having some fun time after breakfast! Saith was having a wonderful time and giggling.

And Grandma gave him some spoons, which made things even better because he could make noise.

THEN, even better, he got to sit on Grandpa's Goldwing. Too bad he won't wear his aviator sunglasses, he could have fit right in.

Grandpa got on and Saith thought he was going for a ride. Mom's never any fun and doesn't let him ride on motorcycles. Sorry Saith.

Then Brian and I took Saith to play at the toys at Northtown Mall. He watched the other kids play and patted everything, ending with looking in the funhouse mirror.

I don't know that he found it as amusing as his Daddy and I did.

We told him to say goodbye and he did.

He took a nap on the way home, with his baby. He knew he needed to get ready for the Potluck at Aunt Linda's that evening.

Saith and Mommy played on the floor for a little while.

He got lots of kisses for giving Mommy a reason to celebrate Mothers' Day.

Then he and Daddy made faces for the camera and posed for Mommy.

My very first Mothers' Day, here's to many more to come.

Saith loves his baby doll and was feeding it graham crackers.

After all was said and done, I couldn't have asked for anything more. I have a loving family and a pretty darn good life. Hope everyone else had as nice a time as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment